If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. See our full Returns Policy here.
- 1. Log in to your account and go to your Purchase History
- 2. Click on the purchase you would like to return
- 3. Click on the “Request A Return” button at the bottom of the Summary
- a. Please note that you cannot request a return until after your order has been fulfilled
- b. If you wish to cancel your order before it has shipped, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist
- 4. Select the products and quantity you wish to return and choose a reason from the dropdown menu
- 5. Add a comment if you would like
- 6. Click the “Submit Request” button
Once you request your return, someone from our Customer Service Team will reach out to you for further instructions
Once your returned item is received, it will take 2-3 business days to inspect your return, and process and complete your refund. Depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your refund is processed for your credit to post to your account.
We work to ship products out in a timely manner. Please see our Shipping Page for more information.
FedEx Home Delivery is used to deliver to residential addresses. FedEx Ground is used to deliver to commercial addresses.
FedEx Ground is also used for parcel shipments that are over 70 lbs. regardless of delivery address.
The TRINITY Outlet only sells Open Box items. These items are sold at a discount compared to the brand new retail of the same item.
An Open Box item is TRINITY inspected and certified. It may include minor cosmetic damage or slight signs of use, but will have all original parts/accessories needed to fully assemble the product.
The Open Box units may ship in original packaging but should assemble and function like any of our new product.
Any signs of damage on the product will be merely cosmetic and will not impede the function or performance of the item.
No, all sales are final on our Open Box items.
At this time trinityii.com can only process US and Canadian credit cards. Please note all orders will be charged in USD.
Currently, the only currency supported by trinityii.com is USD. All retail prices listed on the website are in USD and all transactions will be processed in USD regardless of Ship To country.
No. At this time trinityii.com does not accept Cashier's Checks or Money Orders.
TRINITY International Industries, LLC collects tax on orders shipped to California, Georgia, Washington, and Canada.
If you are shipping to any of these states or to Canada, any applicable tax will be calculated on your merchandise total and displayed on your final order confirmation. Please note, if your billing address is in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if shipped to a state listed above or Canada.
Resetting your password can be done by following the below steps.
- 1. Click “Login” on the top right hand corner
- 2. Click “Forgot Password?”
- 3. Enter the email address assoicated with your account and click the “Send Email” button
- 4. Follow the steps in the email to reset your password
Changing your email address can be done by following the below steps.
- 1. Go to My Account, then Settings, then Profile Information
- 2. Next to your current email address, click on “Change Address”
- 3. Enter your new email address, confrim your new email address, and enter your current password
- 4. Click the “Send Verification Email” button
Once you receive the Verification Email, follow the steps inside the email to confirm your email address change. Please note there is a 48 hour time limit to confirm you new email address once the Verication Email is sent.
We’re sad to see you go, but you can unsubscribe by logging into your account online and following the below steps:
- 1. Go to My Account, then Settings, then Email Preferences
- 2. Uncheck any newsletter or subscriptons you wish to remove
- 3. Click on the “Update” button
You should see the change take effect within 1 business day
With your trinityii.com account, you will have access to the following information
- Your Account Information
- Your Purchase History
- Request a Return
- Your Wish List
- Your Invoices
- Your Subscriptions
- Your Support Cases
Please call (800) 985-5506 and someone can take your order over the phone. Please note that we do not currently stock all items in Canada so please check item availability with the Customer Service representative when placing your order.
You can write a product review on any item listed on our website.
- 1. On any product page, scroll down and you will see a button titled "Write a Review.”
- 2. Once you click on that button you will see an image of the product, a rating section, your name, a text box for your review, and a text box for the headline of your review. You can also edit your name, but for privacy reasons, please do not use your full name or email address.
- 3. Feel free to click on the “Preview” button before submitting to see what your review will look like.
- 4. Then, click on the "Submit” button.
- 5. Once you’ve submitted your review, it may take up to 5 business days for it to appear on the site.
We are sorry that you are experiencing issues with our website. If you wish, you can place an order over the phone by calling us at 1-800-985-5506 from 5:00 AM-5:00 PM PT Monday-Friday and one of our Customer Service Representatives will take care of your request over the phone.
Alternately, you can email us at email@example.com and one of our Customer Service Representatives will reach out to you or submit a Service Request here.
Purchasing a TRINITY product through a Reseller should always be transacted through one of our carefully selected Authorized Resellers. TRINITY Authorized Resellers will provide accurate product information, customer support and ensure our manufacture warranty policy covers your product. TRINITY prohibits its Authorized Resellers from selling products through unauthorized channels (online marketplaces or auction sites) without prior company approval.
Unauthorized Resellers have no relationship with TRINITY. Purchasing a product from an Unauthorized Reseller could result in receiving a used, damaged, fake, or refurbished product. Consumer purchases from Unauthorized Resellers, even of otherwise “new” products from the company, void TRINITY warranty protection and replacement part[s] guarantee. ALWAYS double-check you are buying from an Authorized Reseller. A listing of TRINITY Authorized Resellers is detailed here.
We are open from 5:00 AM-5:00 PM PT, Monday through Friday. We do not operate on federal holidays but will be happy to assist you when we return.
Questions? Need parts? We are here to help!
Call the TRINITY Customer Service Team:
Monday through Friday
5:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT
Email the TRINITY Customer Service Team:
Submit a Service Request here.
If the price on our website drops, we will be happy to refund you the difference in price if you made your purchase within 14 days prior to the item going on sale. Simply contact our Customer Service Team by phone, email, or submit a service request and they'll be happy to assist you. Please note the product must have the exact same specs, model number, and be seen on our website in order for the price match to be made.
Trinityii.com is glad to offer free standard ground shipping on all orders shipping to the 48 contiguous states and Canada. Orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico will incur an extra shipping fee. Please see our Shipping Page for more information.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase you can return your item(s) for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. See our full Returns Policy here. For assistance with your return or exchange, please call the TRINITY Customer Service Team at 1-800-985-5506 Monday through Friday from 5:00 AM – 5:00 PM PT.
A cookie is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser from a web site and is stored on your computer's hard drive. If your browser's preferences allow it (most browsers are installed with cookies enabled), each web site can send its own cookie to your browser. To protect your privacy, cookies do not store personal information but instead use anonymous unique identifiers. Each website can only access the cookie they have sent to your hard drive, not the cookies sent by other websites.
If you share your computer with others and you do not want them to have access to your account information, be sure to log out before leaving your computer unattended. You can log out by clicking on your name at the top of the page and then clicking on the "Sign Out" button.